Lower Sugar KFC Coleslaw
- 8 cups shredded (or finely diced) cabbage (~1 head)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded (or finely diced/grated) carrot (~2 carrots)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 Tbsp Truvia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup 1% (or fat free) milk
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil mayonnaise (low fat)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp lemon juice
Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I used the fine shredder disc on the food processor).
Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
Using a regular blade on food processor, process the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Makes 10 servings
Serving Size: ~3/4 cup
Modified from www.food.com