Im-pasta-ble Italian Salad
Published on May 25, 2018
For the salad: For the dressing:
- 6 small zucchini, spiralized (about 1.5lbs)
- 1 small red onion (or ½ large), sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved or quartered 1/2c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. onion powder
- ½ tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp honey
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
Optional: let sit overnight to let herb flavors infuse into the dressing.
To make the salad: gently combine the zucchini noodles with the dressing.
Add all other vegetables to the salad and toss lightly to combine. Best enjoyed immediately.
Makes 14 servings
Serving Size: ¾ cup
Modified from The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook