Published on June 22, 2013
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute (egg whites)
- 1 lb. Skinless turkey breast, cut into cutlets
- 1/2 cup Chablis (or chardonnay) wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Mix parmesan cheese and parsley
- Mix eggs and milk together. Dip cutlets into milk &egg mixture and then into cheese and then back into milk & egg mixture.
- Coat non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat until hot but not smoking. Saute cutlets until brown on each side. Remove from pan when cooked and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low and add wine to scrape up brown bits in pan; Add chicken stock and allow to summer until slightly thickened.
(4- 4 oz servings)