Bangin’ Shrimp Dinner Salad
For the dressing:
- 5 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise (low fat)
- 3 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Sriracha
For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 3 cups shredded Bibb/butter lettuce
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tbsp scallions, chopped
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage and divide between four plates. Set aside.
Coat shrimp with cornstarch, mixing well with your hands.
Heat a large skillet on high heat, when hot, add oil. When oil is hot add the shrimp to hot pan and cook tossing a few times until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and combine with the sauce coating well.
Place shrimp on lettuce and top with scallions.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
Modified from www.skinnyTaste.com