Tropical Wonder Breakfast Bowl
Published on June 22, 2018
- 3 cups Fat Free cottage cheese
- 3-6 packets of no-calorie sweetener (or 1-3 tsp) to taste
- 3-6 drops coconut extract, to taste
- Dash of cinnamon, more to taste
- 3 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 ½ Tbsp shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 ½ Tbsp chopped walnuts
In a blender, blend together 3 cups cottage cheese, sweetener, coconut extract and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust coconut, sweetener, and cinnamon to your preference.
Divide cottage cheese between 6 bowls or containers.
Top with fruit, shredded coconut and walnuts. Enjoy!
Serving Size: ½ cup cottage cheese with 1/6 of toppings
Makes 6 servings
Modified from Hungry Girl “300 under 300”