Greek Cucumber Noodle Salad
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano leaves
- Dash of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 English cucumbers, cut in halves or thirds
- 1 small red onion or ½ medium onion, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp Kalamata olives, drained and chopped
- 6 oz artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic and set aside.
Spiralize the cucumbers. Snip the cucumber noodles occasionally to shorten the strands, if needed. Place the cucumber noodles into a colander or salad spinner to remove moisture, or blot extra moisture with paper towels. Spiralize the red onion and add to the cucumbers. Add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and cheese. Toss to combine. Drizzle the mixture with half of the salad dressing and serve the remaining dressing on the side.
Tip: if not serving the salad right away, keep the components separate, dry the cucumbers again and assemble immediately before serving so the salad does not get too watery.
Makes 16 servings
Serving size: about ½ cup
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.3 g|
Modified from pamperedchef.com