Chicken and Bean Bake
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4oz each), trimmed of all visible fat
- 24oz bag of frozen french style green beans
- 3 1/2 tsp Kroger Chicken Grill Seasoning, divided
- 1/2-3/4tsp ground black pepper, divided
- Olive Oil spray OR 1/2tsp olive oil
- 1can low sodium Great Northern beans, lightly drained
- 1can low sodium Garbanzo beans, lightly drained
Prepare chicken thighs by trimming all visible fat. Spray both sides of chicken with olive oil spray and then season both sides as well with 1/4-1/2tsp ground black pepper and 1 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning.
Lightly drain the beans, leaving some liquid and place in a medium bowl. Add in the green beans along with 1/4-1/2tsp ground black pepper and the rest of the chicken seasoning. Toss and combine.
Place beans in a 9×13 pan. Place seasoned chicken thighs on top. Bake in the oven on 425 degrees for ~45-50 minutes or until chicken registers 165 degrees internal temperature.
Makes 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh (about 4oz) and 3/4 cup beans
Adapted from: Katheatsrealfood.com