Pumpkin Spice Protein Frappuccino
- 1 scoop Unjury chocolate protein powder (or other chocolate protein powder of your liking)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet instant decaf coffee
- ½ cup ice
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia (approx. ½ tsp)- optional
Mix all ingredients in blender. Add more ice/water for desired consistency. Enjoy!
Optional variation: Instead of using instant coffee packets, pour ¾ cup strong decaf coffee in an ice tray and freeze overnight. Then add coffee ice cubes to other ingredients and blend until smooth.
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 shake, ~12-14 ounces
Modified from www.dashingdish.com