Meal Planning- The Game Plan
Published on February 22, 2019
Meal Planning Recipes & The Game Plan
- Day 1: Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- Day 2: Roasted Vegetable Frittata
- Day 3: Creamy Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Day 4: Easy Tuna Patties
Meal Prep Directions
- Prepare 3 baking sheets by spraying lightly with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut asparagus and red potatoes according to the instructions for the Roasted Vegetable Frittata. Place on a prepared sheet pan. Cover the asparagus and red potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare ingredients for Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables and place on another prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place 1 lb of chicken breast on the third prepared sheet pan.
- Place all 3 baking sheets in the preheated oven.
- Roast asparagus and red potatoes for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking process, until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Bake the Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables for about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the chicken halfway through the baking process, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.
- Bake plain chicken for approximately 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Mince 2 tablespoons red onion for the Easy Tuna Patties. Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Store the roasted asparagus and red potatoes in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
- Store the baked plain chicken in another airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve the Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.