- 1 lb tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper (4oz), seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 ½ lbs. peaches, diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
Chop tomatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
Finely chop seeded bell pepper and jalapeños. Finely chop onion and transfer all your veggies to the bowl.
Dice the peaches with the skin on. Transfer peaches to your bowl.
Add ½ bunch chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired. Fold everything together until well mixed and enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp
*over grilled seafood, pork or chicken
*on tacos or added to an egg scramble
* served as a condiment on a lean beef/ turkey/ or veggie burger
Modified from Natashaskitchen.com