Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- 2 medium ripe bananas (about 3/4c, mashed)
- 2 scoops Unjury Vanilla Protein Powder (54g)
- ½ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup egg whites (from about 4 extra large eggs)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz (about 3T) chopped walnuts
Combine all ingredients except nuts in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Spray muffin tin (or muffin paper) well with oil spray.
Pour batter into muffin tin and top with chopped nut pieces.
Bake on 350 degrees for ~15minutes or until cooked through.
*NOTE: muffins have tendency to stick- spray papers or tin very well to easily remove from tin after baking.
Makes 12 servings
Serving size: 1 muffin
*recipe adapted from DashingDish.com