- ½ lb Tomatillos, rinsed, peeled, and chopped
- 4oz cucumbers, peeled, seeds removed, and chopped
- 2oz yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- ¼ tsp crushed garlic
- 4oz cold water (or tomato juice)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender except salt, pepper, and lemon juice (or vinegar to taste). Blend until liquefied
Add salt and pepper to taste.
If necessary, adjust tartness by adding a little lemon juice or vinegar.
Chill soup thoroughly.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup (¼ recipe)
|Sodium||1.1mg (without any salt added)|
Recipe by Adam Cedarmark