Ham, Egg & Broccoli Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 16 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups 2 % Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 cups chopped ham (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 10 oz frozen broccoli, thawed and drained salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs in medium bowl until blended.
Add cottage cheese, flour, baking powder, 2% Italian cheese, ham, broccoli and green onions.
Pour in greased 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish.
Bake in 350 degree oven until puffed, golden, and knife inserted near center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes.
Makes 12 servings Serving Size: ~3/4 cup
Adapted from: The Incredible Edible Egg Organization