6 Portabello mushrooms, rinsed
½ green bell pepper, diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1/3 cup onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ tbsp olive oil
½ tsp Old Bay seasoning blend
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
6oz lump crab meat
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 tbp chopped green onion
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. Remove the stems from mushrooms (save them) and arrange mushroom caps on the baking sheet.
3. Dice the mushroom stems and set aside.
4. Sauté the bell pepper, celery and onion in ½ tbsp olive oil for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushroom stems and garlic and continue cooking until tender.
5. Season with old bay, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir well and pour into a mixing bowl.
6. After mixture is slightly cooled, add crab, breadcrumbs, and cheese, and mix thoroughly.
7. Spoon ½ cup of mixture into each mushroom cap.
8. Bake for about 25+ minutes, or until mushroom caps are tender.
9. Top with green onion and serve.
Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 mushroom cap
Saturated Fat 1.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g
Recipes via: http://peasandcrayons.com/2014/10/crab-stuffed-mushrooms-garlic-gouda.html