Watermelon and Feta Salad
- 6 cups watermelon cubes, from about 1/4 of a large watermelon
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 ounces feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 1 loosely packed cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp flaky sea salt
Pour off any juice that has gathered around the watermelon. Toss gently with the rice vinegar. Toss with the feta cheese crumbles, just until the watermelon begins to look lightly coated.
Chop the mint leaves very, very finely, into tiny ribbons. Toss with the watermelon and spread in a serving bowl. Garnish generously with black pepper. Taste. If desired, add a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. Serve immediately.
Makes: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup
Modified from TheKitchn.com