Spicy Buffalo Dip
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cooked and shredded
- 8 ounces low-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch mix**
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt ( such as FAGE )
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, ranch mix, hot sauce, and Greek yogurt until well combined.
Add in the shredded chicken and combine well. Pour mixture into an 8×8 baking dish, and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until dip is hot throughout.
Top with sliced green onions and serve with your choice of veggies, such as endive leaves, cucumbers, bell peppers, zucchini and squash. Enjoy!!
Facts per 1/4 cup serving:
|total fat||3.5 grams|
|calories from fat||30|
|saturated fat||1.5 grams|
|trans fat||0 grams|
|total carbohydrate||1 gram|
Recipe Adapted from Flourish Nutrition Inspiration.
** Want a lower sodium option? Try making homemade, no sodium added, dry ranch flavored dip with this spice combination: 1T dry parsley, 1T dry dill, 1/2t ground black pepper, 1t minced dry onion, 1t onion powder, 1t garlic powder.