Chicken and Cauliflower Pizza Casserole
- 1 head, large (6-7″ dia) cauliflower, cut into medium size florets
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp oregano, ground
- 1 oz turkey pepperoni, such as Boar’s Head, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (drained)
- 14 oz jar pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Diced bell pepper
- Sliced mushrooms
- Diced onion
Line baking sheet with foil and spray with oil spray. Mix cauliflower florets with oil in bowl and place on a baking sheet. Roast cauliflower on 400 degrees for 20-30minutes, or until slightly caramelized.
Reserve a few pepperoni and black olives for topping the casserole. When cauliflower has come out of the oven and slightly cooked, combine it with oregano, pizza sauce, black olives, pepperoni, chicken and parmesan cheese. Pour into a 8×8 or 9×9 square baking dish that has been sprayed with oil spray.
Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining olives and pepperoni. Bake on 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: ¾-1cup
Adapted from: ClosetCooking.com