Mental Health Post – May 2020
COVID-19 has changed our lives in many ways. This unusual time can cause high levels of anxiety because there is so much that is unknown. The uncertainty can lead to high levels of anxiety in many. Here are some tips to managing anxiety during this current pandemic.
1. Never say “I am stuck inside”. Instead say “I have time to focus on my home and myself”.
2. Try to maintain your normal routine as much as you can.
3. Refrain from consuming too much news, especially coverage on the corona virus.
4. Make sure your home environment is not in chaos and is organized/clean.
5. Start a new self-care ritual that you do daily/weekly.
I know this is a difficult time but WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!